The beginning of the Chapman Auto Group dates back to the mid-1930's when Roy V. Chapman Sr. started selling used vehicles from his gas and oil station. Roy V. Chapman Jr. (current retired chairman of the Chapman Auto Group) served in the Navy and fought in World War II. When he retired from active duty, Mr. Chapman went to work at his father's station from 1945 to 1949. Roy V. Chapman Jr. went to work for John B. White Ford at 6600 N. Broad Street in Philadelphia, PA in 1949 as a sales person. In 1962, Mr. Chapman became the owner of John B. White Ford, until 1973 when he closed the dealership and moved to its present location (Chapman Ford Sales Inc.), at 9371 Roosevelt Blvd., Philadelphia PA. In 1978, Mr. Chapman purchased his 2nd dealership, Chapman Ford/Lincoln/Mercury in Springfield, PA.
The Chapman Auto Group has continued to expand with new dealership purchases over the years:
• 1981 Chapman Ford in Wilmington, DE 1985 Chapman Ford/Lincoln/Mercury/Nissan in Lebanon, PA
• 1991 C&C Ford in Horsham, PA (Now Chapman Ford Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram of Horsham)
• 1993 Chapman Ford in Egg Harbor Twp, NJ
• 1994 Chapman Nissan in New Castle, DE
• 1995 Chapman Ford in Columbia, PA
• 2000 Chapman Ford in Lancaster, PA
• 2000 Chapman Ford/Lincoln/Mercury in Bridgeton, NJ
• 2008 Chapman Nissan in Philadelphia, Pa
• 2009 Chapman Chevrolet in Philadelphia, Pa
Roy V. Chapman Jr., Chairman of the Chapman Auto Group, retired in 1999. He passed away in 2006 but his legacy will always be remembered.
Now, the Chapman Auto Group is one of the largest auto groups in the tri-state area and one of the Top 100 Auto Groups in the country! The Chapman Auto Group has the tri-states best selection of new vehicles from Ford, Chrysler, Jeep, Dodge, Ram, Lincoln, Mazda, Nissan, Chevrolet, as well as Ford, Chrysler, Jeep, Dodge, Ram, Lincoln, Mazda, Nissan, Quality Certified Pre-Owned Vehicles. It's no wonder why the Chapman Auto Group's slogan is "Unless the Chapman Emblem is on the back of your car or truck, you've probably paid too much!"
Visit Chapman Nissan At:
6723 Essington Ave
Philadelphia, PA 19153
The treatment you receive is just as important as the vehicle you own. All of us at Nissan promise to work tirelessly to exceed your expectations.
• We will respect your time
• We will market our products and services honestly.
• We will employ a professional, well-trained and knowledgeable staff.
• We will maintain a clean, comfortable, and modern facility.
• We will offer only products and services that meet your needs.
• We will provide clear explanations of all pricing and paperwork.
• We will deliver your vehicle clean with a full explanation of features.
• We will treat you as a guest in our home.
Nissan builds innovative, high-quality vehicles engineered to deliver a passionate and rewarding driving experience.